Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Faves

The past weekend and week was a busy one.  I spent most of the weekend visiting with friends and during the week, I spent most of my time watching hockey.  With the Detroit Red Wings in the playoffs and playing in Anaheim it made for an exciting week!  I tried getting tickets for game 5 on Wednesday, but sadly it didn't pan out.  I did however cheer the Wings on from home.  

I am originally from Detroit and although I live in LA, I will always be a die hard Detroit sports fan, NO MATTER WHAT!  It is no secret that Detroiters are hard core, when it comes to sports.  Whether our teams are winning or losing we always support them and don't jump ship.  The Wings play game 6 tonight and they need to win it for a chance to stay in the playoffs!  Let's GO RED WINGS!!!   
Layering bracelets & enjoying my newest Stella & Dot piece from my consultant and fellow blogger

Labatt Blue, White Castle sliders & homemade wings for Monday's Red Wings game

Enjoying my new Ralph Lauren rain boots

Food I purchased for the Stamp Out Hunger Campaign

Mixing stripes & prints (again)

4 comments:

  1. I love those bracelets! I rarely go a day without piling on the arm candy! Love your blog, we should follow each other!

    http://sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arm candy is the best!

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. love those bracelets too!

    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete