Thursday, February 14, 2013

I heart you!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
 
Sadly, I was not very creative this year, but wanted to share some inspiring Valentine's related posts from some of my favorite bloggers.  Enjoy!
 
Spending Valentine's Day at home with oysters & champagne!
 
A wonderful gift idea if you don't actually get to spend the day with your special someone.
 
This blog post has some really cute ideas for making the day extra special...my favorite is the champagne!   (can you tell I like champagne?) 
 
Fabulous gift idea for a loved one who lives near or far.
 
And finally, a cute little touch to hot cocoa.  (photo source)
 
May these ideas inspire you to be more loving everyday. 

Special thanks to the following bloggers and their amazingly inspirational blogs:
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment