Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Faves

Welcome to Friday Faves!  If you haven't already noticed, I am very girly and try to find happiness in little things.  Some people may think I am silly, but our everyday adult lives can become so mundane and boring, that getting excitement or joy out of small things in my life make my day much better.  This topic was inspired by two of my favorite blogs (Cupcakes and Cashmere & The Small Things Blog) as they both have a Friday features of things they love or highlights from the week.  Each Friday I will also share a favorite thing (or a few).  I hope to inspire others to appreciate small things and share their faves with me.

Today's favorite thing is one of my fave coffee mugs.  This mug (shown below) was a gift from one of my dearest friends and I absolutely adore it.  Anyone that knows me well, knows that I L-O-V-E coffee (some may even say I have a slight addiction).  This mug lives in my office desk drawer and is used to make every work day brighter.  For those of you that work in a cubicle type space, I am sure you can relate.  You can find this mug (and many other super cute ones) at Rock Scissor Paper.  Happy Friday everyone!          


5 comments:

  1. Cute mug :) I have a special mug at work it says 'keep calm and eat a cupcake' whenever I get stressed I make a coffee in it and it chills me out, its the small things that cheer me up just like you!

    Happy Friday :)

    Janine xx
    Bake, Glue and Trend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I see that we have a lot of similarities, lol.
      Happy Friday to you too!

      Delete
  2. Wow, that mug looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! If you are interested in my blog, I'd love for you to follow me! Happy Friday.
      xoxo
      Mags

      Delete
  3. cute mug, i am somewhat of a collector myself, can never have too many! X

    ReplyDelete